Whenever I click on a link about things to do in Italy, the list, 99% of the time, is pretty obvious. And also the suggestions on the list are things people have done already. For example, one recent list I read suggested visiting the Roman Colosseum in Rome and the Duomo in Florence. Really?
The following list is a little different, and offers some general information not commonly known. I’ve provided the general list here, and below you will find the link to the details about the items on the list, published originally by LifeinItaly.com.
- Italy has the highest number of beaches in Europe.
- Italy is a highly biodiverse place
- Italy has the highest number of UNESCO sites in the world.
- Prehistorical Italy is very special.
- Italians don’t have babies.
- In Italy, unemployment is among the highest in Europe.
- Italy has a pretty good health system.
- Italians live longer.
- Italians end up in prison less than Americans.
- Italians have more free time than Americans.
Ciao for now! THE GRAZIE GIRL 😘❤️